[PD] Midi Configuration on OSX

Alex alex at idoia.com
Fri Apr 25 10:56:16 CEST 2003

Hi

Thanks for your answer.
Why do you need to start pd with -midiindev 2 -midioutdev 2 ?
Have you got some other devices on port 1 and 0(if we can use it)?
As for me I have my Motu as the device 1(that is the only one present
in the Audio/Midi OSX app) but even if I implicitly start pd on device
1, my console tells me that the device ID is invalid for the midi out
port and redirects the midi in port on device 0 and  the midi out port
on device 1 (which still does not work).
If I do pd -midiindev 2 -midioutdev 2, he does the same thing and
redirect the midi in port to device 1 and the midi out port to device 3.

Did you encounter any problem with the midiman ?
What is the iCubeX ?

Thanks
Alex