[PD] Getting started with GEM

Ben Bogart bbogart at ryerson.ca
Sat Apr 26 17:58:21 CEST 2003

What I've done to plot fractals is send the fractal coords to the
translateXYZ of a small object, square for example. Then just turn on
single buffering (before creating the window) and you can then see the
trails of the object moving over time. Send a bang to the gemwin to
clear the screen. I have a patch burried somewhere, let me know if you
want me to dig it out (it's not on the machine I'm on).

Don't forget the coords for GEM are very small so -2 -> 2 is a probably
a good range in xyz.

Ben