[PD] teaching PD to newbies [WAS: Re: [GEM] GEM users request ]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Apr 27 17:28:16 CEST 2003

It would be really great if we could combine all of the existing tutorials
out there into one coherent, navigatible set of tutorials.  Just like PDDP
is becoming the central repository for docs, and the CVS is the central
repository for externals, there should also be a central repository for
tutorials.

I think that the tutorials and PDDP should ultimately be part
of the pure-data.sf.net CVS.  It makes working collaboratively much
easier than if these files are spread out all over the net.

Once this
semester is over, and I get some breathing room, I am going to make a
"Getting Help" section for pure-data.org with links to all of the docs and
tutorials I can find.  If all of the docs and tutorials were
interconnected and easily navigatible, that would be an amazing
resource.

.hc