[PD] Control Messages

Michael McGonagle fndsnd at rcnchicago.com
Mon Apr 28 07:17:50 CEST 2003

Hello all,

I have been working on creating Abstractions that allow me to group a
set of line objects that are used to control various parameters via
messages. I group all these things together because they all share the
same line time/rate.

So, I have an instrument that has many parameters that all have
"message" destination points. I would like to use my line control groups
to send to different parameters. Is there a way to, within an
abstraction, to dynamically change the destinations of a send object?

I have attached two versions of what I have. Any comments and/or
suggestions would be very helpful and appreciated.

Mike