[PD] teaching PD to newbies [WAS: Re: [GEM] GEM users request ]

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Mon Apr 28 12:12:04 CEST 2003

hi all, the tutorials project sounds great!

For anybody developing pd docs, let me suggest looking at
cycling74's stuff (it is downloadable, pdfs and patches).

They have years of experience and tons of user feedback.

Do not mean imitating, but excelling, of course.

Anytime I look around, the feeling grows stronger, that computer
music development is mostly about reinventing the wheel...

Krzysztof

btw just realized, while scanning the pile of recent unread
messages from pd-list, that my last post looks like if I meant
``this is just the ages old, buddy!'' (as if this was a faq),
instead of ``this is just the ages old [buddy]'', what I really
meant (i.e. an idiomatic max thing, now in cyclone).

So, I would like to apologize for that, sorry.