[PD] Re: [PD-announce] Pd 0.37 test 4 released

e skogen eskogen at usfamily.net
Wed Apr 30 08:27:39 CEST 2003

This problem came up when I did a compile of 0.36 for windows with
tcl/tk 8.4

i fixed it by adjusting the line 51 in pd.tk:

canvas .dummy -height 2p -width 9c

i changed it to:
canvas .dummy -height 2p -width 5.5c

everything looks about the way it did before.

(this is really a minor thing, but for some reason it irritated me when
the window was bigger than i'm used to..)

can't wait to try the new Pd! :)