[PD] PhaseVocoder

simon adcock simonadcock at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 12:27:34 CEST 2003

Hello,
I am doing a degree in Music Technology in England,
and am trying to build a phase vocoder to change the
pitch of a sample without affecting its length. I know
this can be done in PD (its one of the examples), but
I have to build it in Max/MSP... My professor reckons
it can't be done as you can't change the fft window
size in Max like you can in PD. Is this right? Can it
be done another way?

Thanks,
Simon Adcock