[PD] asio in windows

Matthew Nish-Lapidus mattn-l at rogers.com
Wed Apr 30 16:57:30 CEST 2003

hey.. i'm replying to my own message.. but with more questions.

i just downloaded the new PD 0.37 beta thinking that maybe the new portaudio
would solve me problem.

when i do pd -pa -listdev in the list is:
device 10: ASIO Emagic EMI;2 inputs, 6 outputs

when i use that device i only get 2 outputs.. when i specify -outchannels
6 -inchannels 2 i get this error:
error: portaudio: number of input and output channels must match

is that something that can be fixed?  should i email the portaudio people?

thanks.

matt
www.ekran.org