[PD] Videomixer

chris clepper cclepper at artic.edu
Thu May 1 20:44:42 CEST 2003

>Hi!
>
>As I am new with PD and GEM i am looking for
>a already done videomixer to understand
>better and making first tests beside the PD-Description files
>what i can do with it. Does anybody know if something
>like that is downloadable somewhere?

I am working on a tutorial for GEM right now, and will be adding a
file that deals with making a simple video mixer in the next week.
You can look at the current tutorial at
http://taproot.dyndns.org/~cgc/tutorial_gem/index.html

You might be able to piece together a mixer by using the texturing
tutorial and the blending tutorial patches.  Replace pix_image with
pix_film and put that after the gemhead and before the alpha object
in the blending tutorial.  Or you can wait for the tutorial covering
video mixing to be posted. :)

>I am using Windows 2000 and Windows XP.

This should be fine, alhtough let me know if you have any problems,
I'm testing everything on OSX at the moment.

cgc