[PD] OSX versions of syncgrain~ and PeRColate

Josh Kinberg jbkinb at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 01:36:18 CEST 2003

Anyone out there know where I might find Mac OSX versions of syncgrain~
and/or PeRColate ?

I am interested in exploring real-time granular sythesis using direct input
from a microphone rather than pre-recorded samples. Has anyone implemented
anything like this in PD before? I have been playing with Nick Mariette's
Grainer abstraction, but it seems to only accept .wav files (although it
still could work, maybe I just haven't unlocked the secret).

The [munger~] object (granulating delay line) in PeRColate seems like a good
place to start.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.
--Josh