[PD] input problem

Alex alex at idoia.com
Fri May 2 08:50:25 CEST 2003

Hi Mitch,

Could you please try to send some sound into some other channels than
the 1 and 2 of your audio card, like [dac~ 3 4].
You said that you could not send any input into PD. Apparently you may
not use your sound card at all.
The output [dac~] send to channel 1 and 2 of your built-in device which
redirect them toward your channel 1 and 2 of your sound card.
This is the problem I have, I always thought using my soundcard but
this is not the case.

Also, the latest version of PAV18 has changed slightly from 04/10 to
the 04/16(latest) and the latest one had the same problem than the
older ones according to Phil Burk.
Please try to recompile pd with the 04/10 version, that I send to you
with another email.

Thanks

Alex