[PD] videomixer.pd

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Fri May 2 20:26:39 CEST 2003

cool, thanks :)

a question for those more experienced witrh GEM... what file type should
i be able to open with [pix_film] on windows2000?  so far the *only* one
ive been able to open has been the homer.avi.  am i missing seomthing to
allow myself to open .mov's and .mpeg's?-josh

independent u.s. drum'n'bass -- http://vitriolix.com