[PD] 0.37 test 4 - receive (for Adam Lindsay)

Michael McGonagle fndsnd at rcnchicago.com
Sun May 4 04:58:47 CEST 2003

Adam,

I have been using your version. Has there ever been an inlet to a
receive object on your system? This is pretty odd, as I have always seen
an inlet on receive objects. I did think it was odd as the send objects
only had inlets, and no outlets.

Anyway, this is probably just a fluke on my machine, althought I can't
figure out why???

I looked at the source code for both the version I have been using
(Adam's release), and the new 37 version, but there doesn't seem to be
any change.

Everything seems to work, so I guess I will just go along "fat, dumb,
and happy".

Thanks

Mike