[PD] New Portaudio Stuff in Windows on PD 0.37 test 4

David Sabine dave at davesabine.com
Tue May 6 10:33:19 CEST 2003

Hello Lalo,

PD recognizes the devices in your system as an array of devices.  To view
those devices use:

C:\pd\bin\pd.exe -verbose -pa

Then, when you've determined the index of your 'Terratec' in that array of
devices, use:

C:\pd\bin\pd.exe -pa -audiodev [number]
Like
C:\pd\bin\pd.exe -pa -audiodev 0
Or
C:\pd\bin\pd.exe -pa -audiodev 1

If this doesn't do the trick then study this page:
http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/Pd_documentation/x3.htm#s4

Regards,
Dave S