[PD] PDDP request...

David Sabine dave at davesabine.com
Tue May 6 10:44:58 CEST 2003

Hello all,

If anybody would like to tackle a new 'help' document for [soundfiler] to be
included in the PDDP, I'd like to hear from you.  I'd like to speak
primarily with somebody who has a good understanding of file formats, bit
rates, endianess (and how it relates to operating systems).  A good
reference for [soundfiler] will nicely fill out the work I've just finished
with arrays and the [table] family of objects.

For that matter, if anybody would like to tackle new 'help' documents for
ANY of PD's objects, please contact me.  For example, If there's an FFT guru
out there with time to spare (if there is such a thing as spare time!), then
the PDDP could benefit greatly from your experience.

I'm currently working on some of the '~' objects, staring with [adc~] and
[dac~].

Regards,
Dave Sabine

PDDP Download: http://www.davesabine.com/media/puredata.asp