[PD] [inlet], [outlet].

pix pix at test.at
Tue May 6 23:15:46 CEST 2003

i agree also.

just to be pedantic, having numeric arguments for inlets won't explicitly
solve the "multiple connections from an outlet" problem. mutiple inlets
with the same number would still be triggered in some unspecified order.
the solution here is always to use a trigger if order of operations is
important. it's safe to not use a trigger when operations can really occur
in any order. theoretically computation could occur in parallel in these
cases.

pix