[PD] [inlet], [outlet].

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Wed May 7 00:45:02 CEST 2003

Marc, the order that messages are passed down multiple patch chords
coming from the same outlet is based on the order they were connected,
not their right to left placement.

but if you ever depend strictly on the order you should really do your
patch readers a favor and use a trigger object to keep things documented
in a very explicit fashion.

-Josh

independent u.s. drum'n'bass -- http://vitriolix.com