[PD] [inlet], [outlet].

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Wed May 7 04:03:26 CEST 2003

yeah, there were two simultaneous, separate but similar issues being
discussed in one thread :)  the threads started out with what you are
talking about, and morphed into a discussion of the order of operations.

as for numbering the inlets/outlet, i'm all for it, i think it makes a
lot more sense then the physical positioning system we have now.
changing this wouldnt break older patches if the current functionality
was how the objects would continue to behave if you gave them no number
initialization argument.

-josh