[PD] [inlet], [outlet].

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Wed May 7 04:06:33 CEST 2003

whie haveing all the inlets be outlets on the sub patches [inlet] object
continues the same visual metaphore nicely, i think i'd prefer it to
have 1 object per inlet, so if i have 4 inlets i have the objects :

[inlet 1]   [inlet 2]   [inlet 3]   [inlet 4]

this would save a little bit of speghetti chord clutter for me :)

-josh