[PD] [inlet], [outlet].

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Wed May 7 08:58:44 CEST 2003

i don't think it is a good idea to have order-numbers in inlets, would be
more confusing like it is now, because there would be a bunch of new rules
with that problem... what, if two inlets have the same number, what if one
inlet has a number, and another has not? if i add a new inlet with id 1,
would then all other inlets be updated and risen by one?...

but: i could imagine an argument telling about the number of inlets one
inlet-object represents. so inlet 4 would create 4 inlets and i would not
need to generate 4 seperate objects.

(and please no change to the order of messages from "in_the _order_created"
to "left_to_right" in the patch. in my early patches i never used trigger...
and i prefer this to max-style)

marius.