[PD] [inlet], [outlet].

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed May 7 10:26:25 CEST 2003

hi Thomas, marius...

the order is declared to be *undefined*, not ``as created''.

The ``as created'' order should be regarded as a mere
implementation detail, which may be changed in any future Pd
release (as already had been once in the past, afaik).

I would not agree that the original (i.e. the max) way is any
'better'.  Max patch may be broken just by someone moving an
object (a sink) on screen.

rsKzytfzo