[PD] [inlet], [outlet].

Marc Lavallée odradek at videotron.ca
Wed May 7 16:45:17 CEST 2003

Le mer 07/05/2003 à 10:43, Michal Seta a écrit :

> I will allow myself to branch off to a different issue of inlet/outlet
> behaviour. What I really miss from Max is the inlet/outlet comment so
> that I don't have to open a subpatch/abstraction to know what
> inlet/outlet does what.

This mechanism should be implemented for all objects, not only for the
[inlet] and [outlet] objects. The comments associated with the objects
in/outs could be displayed in a status bar. Multiple languages would be
nice too (I still think better in french than in english).

--
Marc

"Creationists make it sound as though a 'theory' is something you dreamt
up after being drunk all night." (Isaac Asimov)