[PD] Help Please! Portaudio problems on WinXP with the 0.37 test4

Alex alex at idoia.com
Thu May 8 09:00:51 CEST 2003

try different combination of the flags like if you have 4 devices and
want uses the devices 1 and 3, try:
  -audioindev 1 -audiooutdev 3 (logical) OR (and that is  less logical)
-audioindev 0 - audiooutdev 2
On my mac giving such flags ouputs an error unless I also specify the
number of channels like -channels 18.
You have to work out the combination that suits your set up.
Good Luck
Alex