[PD] [inlet], [outlet].

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri May 9 03:14:47 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I always intended for "float 99" and "list 99" to be exactly
equivalent in Pd.  I think this has caused problems in trying to
make certain objects compatible with Max, in which they may be
treated distinctly (but never really _should_, I don't think, since
it's too comfusing.  Also, "list" with no argument is the same as
"bang"...

cheers
Miller