[PD] [OT] Help, Windows 2000 crash?

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Sun May 11 18:37:07 CEST 2003

Nick Morrison schrieb:

> Try unix, or a Mac ;-)

Maybe it's possible to add a fourth pd list, somethink like
'pd-religious_thoughts' where people can ridicule about each other and
announce their newly established religious communities.

What about collecting stamps? Generations of poeple have done that and
were quite lucky with it. You don't have to use a computer at all!

Speaking seriously: I don't think we have to blame people who are using
Win for doing so on this list. We all know the differences of the major
systems and we all have our reasons to use the one we are using. No need
for stupid remarks, though.

Olaf
[ a stupid Windows user ]