[PD] PortAudio/ALSA/Jack with 0.37 (CVS)

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Sun May 11 23:34:58 CEST 2003

Hi,

I am trying to give a general answer.
Until now there are millers 0.37test4 sources in CVS only. The
next step will be the merge. I am going to add jack support, at
the same time there will be some updates for configure, I have to
figure out why alsa doesn't work.

I am not going to do something on the portaudio side yet, I hope
this will be solved on its own sooner or later.

Greetings,

Guenter