[PD] Pd 0.36, Win XP and the disappearing objects...

sandra pauletto spaulettonew at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 12:51:23 CEST 2003

Hi,

this is the second time it happens. I had a very nice patch, that was my
final thing for the moment, and one day when i opend it i got a surprise: I
can't see half of the objects and chords.
There are no errors and the objects seem to still work (if you click on the
places where the "bangs" are supposed to be, they do what they should do),
just i can't see them.
If i change the font some object reappears, but if i save the file with the
new fonts and then reopen it again, i am back to the beginning.

Anybody knows what's happening?

sandra