[PD] Pd 0.36, Win XP and the disappearing objects...

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu mauriziopuxeddu at yahoo.it
Mon May 12 13:48:47 CEST 2003

If it can be of any help for someone willing to debug this, it seems to
be a problem related to the initialization of the graphics because, once
PD starts correctly everything works fine (in my case, at least).
I also had problems opening and closing subpatches with the "vis"
message. I used that with the [key*] objects but it caused similar
problems: windows not closing properly, ending empty but still open and
impossible to close.

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.