[PD] readanysf~ 0.11 with vorbis http support

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon May 12 16:13:12 CEST 2003

Hallo,
august hat gesagt: // august wrote:

> 	http://aug.ment.org/readanysf/
>

> 	fixes & additions:
> 		ogg vorbis support for http streaming
> 		small bug with the stop message
>

> 	todo (in order of importance):
> 		still trying to compile for windows and macosx
> 		markers for looping including marker reading
> 		  capabilities for .aiff
> 		add an http class for reading from the net
> 		rtp support

I'm testing late, but absolutely no problems with readany here.
Wonderful external and seems to be more useful for DJ applications
than controlling alsaplayer remotely.

Usability-wise I guess, I would like to have "pause 1/0" messages, so
that it's easier to use the pause function like on a Technics mk1200:
Press to pause, press again to unpause. Otherwise a great external but
I said that, didn't I?

ciao