[PD] readanysf~ 0.11 with vorbis http support

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu mauriziopuxeddu at yahoo.it
Mon May 12 16:36:42 CEST 2003

I finally managed to checkout the cvs version of flext and rebuilt
everything and now everything works almost perfectly.

If you don't compile something in (for example streaming mp3 support)
and you try to use that, it causes segfault.

But this is definitely I very useful work. Thanks,

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.