[PD] readanysf~ 0.11 with vorbis http support

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon May 12 18:02:51 CEST 2003

Hallo,
CK hat gesagt: // CK wrote:

> I read:
> > Usability-wise I guess, I would like to have "pause 1/0" messages, so
> > that it's easier to use the pause function like on a Technics mk1200:
> > Press to pause, press again to unpause. Otherwise a great external but
>
> andI might add playing backwards and some sort of interpolation would
> be nice (or did I miss something)

Maybe it would be solved with interpolation, but something very
important for DJing is nudging i.e. pushing the track a short time
for- or backward (around 5-10 msec) to align the tempo of two tracks.
This currently results in clicks, at least the way I built it.  Also
this might be easier to build, if there was a pcm_samples output.

Just my 2 cent wishlist.

ciao