[PD] pure-data.org

d dieb13 at klingt.org
Mon May 12 23:38:04 CEST 2003

hi developers!
what do you all think about trying to establish a site (if possible
based on a existing one like the pd.sf.net or pd.iem.at) with more than
just one person maintaining it, to make it a successful homebase for the
whole pd project. i think jfm3's page was a good try but maybe just too
much for one person to make it grow as it should.
so: who can/want's to put some effort on that, or merge an existing
pd-site with pure-data.org ?

i could try to get a webspace or dns-service on a sponsoring-base at the
provider i work for.

regards
d13b