[PD] PD Launcher/External Manager

Marc Lavallée odradek at videotron.ca
Tue May 13 03:38:45 CEST 2003

d <dieb13 at klingt.org> wrote:

> i don't have the programming skills to code such a beast,
> but i've been dreaming of an externals-manager that downloads
> the right version of externals and installs them automatically...

It could be done for Linux (RH, Debian,etc) with tools like apt-get
and urpmi. A central repository for all externals would be nice ,
for stable and unstable (cvs) externals.

--
Marc

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong.
The amount of work is the same." (Carlos Castenada)