[PD] PD Launcher/External Manager

Michael McGonagle fndsnd at rcnchicago.com
Tue May 13 08:12:16 CEST 2003

Ben,

This sounds like what you are driving at here is a way to organize
various different .pdrc files. I was just looking at the commandline
options, and it seems that there is no way to load a different file
(that would be read instead of the default .pdrc). Is this correct? Are
.pdrc files a "standard" across all platforms?

Mike