[PD] pure-data.org

matthijs at devdsp.net matthijs at devdsp.net
Tue May 13 09:40:29 CEST 2003

Well, one possibility would be to merge into devdsp.net, where
pure-data.org presents a selection of devdsp.net news insofar as it
pertains to Pure Data.

That would also give pure-data.org easy access to PD patches uploaded to
the noize farm, which might be handy.

All that would be needed for this would be to add a seperate PD category
tree to devdsp.net and create a seperate front page. Then some
conversion, which is pretty much my bread and butter these days, so ...

--
take care,

Matthijs de Jonge
http://devdsp.net - news and resources for computer musicians