[PD] [GEM] Problem with alpha masks

arm pdlist arm_pdlist at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 13 14:14:59 CEST 2003

I've been trying to do some alpha masks with the
"alpha" object and some images and videos. I have two
images where all the black is ignored and the other
colors appear (just like i wanted). But around the
edges of a pic where i have black and some other
color, there is some "noise" in the mask... Please
check the litle example in the attach, i think you can
see better what i'm trying to say.

Do you know how i can eliminate or minimize this
"noise"? I've tried "pix_mask", but since in this
project i use video too, my system crashes (i'm using
xin xp). Is there any way to resolve this?

Yahoo! Plus
For a better Internet experience
http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer