[PD] bug? no loadbang on pd message object instantiation

David McCallum david2003 at mentalfloss.ca
Thu May 15 03:40:28 CEST 2003

         It seems that when you use an >obj 0 0 abstraction| Pd message,
the abstraction's loadbangs don't work. I can't imagine that this is a feature.

         I've attached an example. Load up loadybangy.pd and follow the
brief instructions.

David

.
. Please note that my e-mail address is changing.
.  Either use this address, or check my website for the most recent.
.
.  Music wants to be free
. http://mentalfloss.ca/sintheta/
.