[OT] Re: [PD] pd on gericom masterpiece 2440

pix pix at test.at
Thu May 15 18:07:18 CEST 2003

like i mentioned last time gericoms came up, i have heard only bad things
about them. they tend to be very heavy and can't live through the
punishment of being used for live performance (eg, dead in ~1 year).

i'm always on the lookout for that cheap underdog laptop manufacturer,
that is matching the quality of dell/ibm but with a smaller marketing
budget, but i don't think gericom can claim anything like that.

pix.