[PD] Trivia 1: video controls in GEM

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Fri May 16 00:33:51 CEST 2003

Hmmm, as for the "load a folder of video clips" question,

Is anyone working on an external for this? I know there is Yves playlist, but what if we want to do something without a GUI, I guess an external that loads the paths of all the files in a folder, and sends them out a list one by one, perhaps with next and prev, so that the path can added after "open" or "read" and used in gem/soundfiler etc.. to switch between clips from a folder...

Should not be too difficult, but beyond my own C skill (strings! ick)

Yves, please let me know if your external can operate this way, I was under the impression it was GUI...

Ben