[PD] what pure-data.org needs to have

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri May 16 00:48:00 CEST 2003

Here's a quick list I just compiled of what all the new pure-data.org
could have:

"getting help"
	docs
	tutorials
dev section
	howto join SF CVS
	various devs and their projects
downloads
	pd packages
	pd-externals, etc. from SF CVS
	other pd packages/externals
forums
	the pd-list in forums format could be helpful to people who are
hesitant to subscribe to the list.
blog
	a good outlet for related news, events postings, etc.
wiki
	site for building local user group pages.
patch exchange

Now there is definitely some overlap, so I think we need at least to
have a vague definition of what each section is supposed to do rather
than just put up everything and the kitchen sink just because we can.
That would lead to pure-data.org becoming just as fragmented as the
current layout across many sites.

Did I miss anything?