[PD] pure-data.org

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri May 16 20:30:06 CEST 2003

Hallo,

> Sounds like a plan.  I put down myself on the roles page.  I don't
> entirely understand the 'Reviewer' role.

I understand Reviewer as the one, that "proofreads" submited material
before it is published in the end. I don't think, that a Reviewer is
necessary at every section, but it would be nice to have several for
things like the home page, docs and tutorials.

I'm also not quite sure, what the "Admin" role means (in the Plone
context). I just put myself there now thinking it is something like
"look on the site everyday, change users' roles, write some custom
Python module now and then" and such. Of course I would also like to be
an author and reviewer.

To reply on your other mail in this thread:

I didn't thought of "newbies" when I resented webforums. You're right,
that they are a lower obstacle for the occasional question. But then
they should be separate from the mailing list, IMO. But that should be
possible.

ciao