[PD] what pure-data.org needs to have

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat May 17 01:22:21 CEST 2003

On Friday, May 16, 2003, at 02:23 America/New_York, Frank Barknecht
wrote:

> Hallo,
> bbogart at ryerson.ca hat gesagt: // bbogart at ryerson.ca wrote:
>
>> How about abstractions contributed from the community?
>> (something nicely searchable like PDB)
>
> There already is an abstractions dir in the CVS, we should make
> packages of that, too.

That would be great for the well established patches, like various
people's performance patches.  But I think it shouldn't replace a spot
on the web site where people can post any kind of patch, from ones that
express or test a quick idea, to performance patches in progress.