[PD] pure-data.org

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Sun May 18 09:29:39 CEST 2003

J. Scott Hildebrand writes:

>where's the sign up sheet for jobs?

sorry my links wasnt specific enough.

- http://pd.iem.at/pdwiki/index.php?PoepleWhoWishToParticipate

>> Sounds like a plan.  I put down myself on the roles page.  I don't
>> entirely understand the 'Reviewer' role.

Ok, anyway we have decide very early what kind of workflow we want,
there are two of them as starting types (can be modified):

 - Private Site
 - Public Site

short explanation (for discussion):

This means any document (except Wiki-Content and Collector-Content)
can have different State: privat, visible (for Members or all),
pending (waiting for beeing pubished), published.

To change states there are transitions: Make visible
(Private->visible), submit (visible->pending), publish visble or
pending -> published), and some other depending on roles (Owner,
Member, Reviewer, Manager, Anonymous).

So a reviewer can decide which content is published and can be
delegated for some subtrees, so We can make everybody his own reviewer
in their home spaces or sombody or Administrators can assign somebody
Reviwer rights for some parts... etc.

Official Docu on plone is I think:

- http://plone.org/documentation/book

- workflow: http://plone.org/documentation/book/4