[PD] Jamma

matthew jones M.Jones at signal.qinetiq.com
Wed May 21 11:02:09 CEST 2003

hi jamie,

just got the mail.  Thanks for pointing that out! it also requires the
iemlib library/libraries....

[any] is a 'latch for anything'
[pp] is prepend, for prepending strings

> ...also, this thing is a MAJOR cpu hog on OSX:  just having the patch
> open causes wish shell & pd to both grab about 40% cpu!!!

I know that jamma is thirsty, it takes a while to get all that RAM reserved,
though shouldn't be using too much cpu when not triggered/triggering.
still, if you've adjusted your audio buffer size to give pd more room to
manouvre and it's still being too thirsty you might think about removing all
those level meters and env~ objects (pity to do it though).  I do wonder why
it has to use so much of the resources just to display levels, but theres
nowt I can do it seems.
matt