[PD] flashserver in darwin?

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Wed May 21 12:36:46 CEST 2003

Okay, I just updated http://www.akustische-kunst.org/puredata/flash/ where you can
now find flashserver with binary for OS X 10.2.6 and Pd 0.37 test4 (and with a
binary for Win32).

While trying to get it compiled on OS X with Pd 0.37 I realised that some header
files changed. This breaks a lot of my externals. A fix is to also include m_pd.h
and s_stuff.h in case anyone is getting compile errors complaining about missing
stuff in m_imp.h....
BTW, is it possible to detect at compile time which version of Pd is used?

Olaf