[PD] Announce - PD Party in Montreal

Michal Seta mis at creazone.32k.org
Wed May 21 16:34:53 CEST 2003

We're pleased to announce a PD party&Jam!

This party is open to all PD users and potential PD converts and
basically anyone who doesn't mind hanging out with artistic nerds.

Anyone can bring a computer or a working PD patch to jam along.  There
will be instruments available for jam as well.

This is a totally improvised party so we don't know what to expect but
there should be GEM installation/presentation, Mathieu is bringing some
GridFlow action and there should be an abundance of abstract loops fed with a
microtonal/prepared guitar.  And we expect Hans-Christoph Steiner as
our special guest from abroad!

BYOB, of course!

We'd appreciate if anyone who's planning on using PD in the party let
us know what you do and what you can bring.  We suggest that those who
will be playing, showing, manipulating computers (or other electronics) show up at around 6-7
PM to set up.  Everyone else is invited for 8 - 9 PM.

The Unofficial PD-Montreal party/meeting/jam will officially begin at
around 9:30-10PM

We hope to see lots of you.

below is a text version of address.  Attached, you will find a flyer
and a map.

Friday, May 23rd, 2003
420, Saint-Dizier
Suite 200