[PD] copy info between arrays

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu May 22 13:51:35 CEST 2003

hi,

the zero-logical-time-no-externs way might be sketched so:

'<size>'->[t 0 b]->[until]/'set 0'->[counter]->[t 0 0]->[tabread]->[tabwrite]

if using externs, besides vasp's (preferred), there is/was the
vex way too:

'gen empty, form add <from>' -> [vex <to>]

Krzysztof

Btw, I am thinking about face-lifting vex somewhat before/if it
goes to sf (probably adding more Csound gens, now the beast is
lgpled, finishing the vex.pool/vex.bulk stuff, etc.). Not sure,
though, if this is really a good idea... I mean, Pd is going to
grow into a 1001 externals monster soon...