[PD] midi keyboard

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu May 22 23:37:26 CEST 2003

Hallo,
Tim Blechmann hat gesagt: // Tim Blechmann wrote:

> i consider buying a midi keyboard. does anyone have experiences with
> an edirol pcr or a midiman radium?
> they both have an usb interface, will they work under linux?

I have the Midiman Oxygen, which is basically a Radium with less keys,
IIR. I only use the midi-out, but on LAD and alsa-user there were
reports by guys, who had it working with USB. As USB-midi (audio)
is standardized, there shouldn't be a problem. The Oxygen requires a
firmware loader, though, but that is already taken care of.

ciao