[PD] bug? Pd-message abstraction creation doesn't start the audio within the abstraction

David McCallum david2003 at mentalfloss.ca
Fri May 23 02:51:29 CEST 2003

         Okay, another bug using the Pd messages to create objects.

         If you place an abstraction within a patch using a >obj x y
abstraction| message, the audio for the abstraction doesn't actually
function until you connect two tilde objects within the abstraction; only
then does it magically come to life.

         Thoughts?

.
. Please note that my e-mail address is changing.
.  Either use this address, or check my website for the most recent.
.
.  Music wants to be free
. http://mentalfloss.ca/sintheta/
.