[personal] [PD] pd on PDA

mark mark at junklight.com
Fri May 23 14:42:47 CEST 2003

I looked into moving it to WCE and quickly discovered
problems with Tk/Tcl - as in there isn't a suitable port of
that. I'm afraid I gave up straight after that (an hour or
twos work :-( ) I'm a bit busy.

It would be an ideal ipaq application - esp with a bluetooth
connection to a PD running on a big machine.